So you should keep these following points in your mind on a day before facing an interview:-
1) Take a leave from your office.
2) Don’t disclose about an interview not even to your friends, colleagues, boss etc. Because your friend, colleagues etc might feel jealous of it, but only inform your parent’s about it.
3) Do rehearsal in front of your mirror.
4) Be confident and energetic.
5) Find out the location of an interview properly as to which modes of transport is going there, so that you should remain punctual in an interview.
6) Go through the job description properly which had been forwarded by the placement /company people.
7) Don’t panic or demotivate yourself to face an interview because you just have to show your qualities and experience to the interviewer through proper co-ordination.
8) Try to make schedule of an interview in morning itself because in morning you are fresh and energetic which helps you to succeed in an interview.
9) Before leaving the house pray to god and also take the blessings from your parents.
10) Eventually Best of Luck for your interview.