- Unable to communicate in English.
- Unable to read and write.
- Lack of understanding etc.
1) Basics:- In English basics is the primary step from which English learning starts. It is the first step which one should properly read and understand. The following are the contents of basic which includes:-
In the above content you will understand all basic points of English, with the help of it you can make words and sentences easily.These content you should keep in mind thoroughly and accurately which ultimately assists you to create a word, make a sentences, calculate numbers etc. These act as a main element of English. If you are unaware of this basic content then you can't even write, read or talk in English.
2) Grammar:- To make a sentence without grammar is totally incomplete. I have observed that many people are afraid of speaking English, Its all due to lack of grammar knowledge. If you will excel in grammar then you can easily excel in English. In many companies during interview process they take your aptitude test. In this test some questions are related to grammar, numbers etc. So grammar assists you not only in your studies but also in your career growth. The following are the key elements of grammar.
- Degree of comparison
- Parts of speech
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Degree of comparison
3) Communication Skills :- If you are well prepared with basic and grammar then you can comfortably communicate with others in English. Communication skills are judged through your way of talking, expression, confidence level and attitude. You should communicate humbly with others. Because it creates a good impression on your character. The followings are the ways to improve your communication skills:-
A) Newspaper :- Reading newspaper is a good habit. One should regularly need newspaper daily in the morning. It will not only improves your communication skills but also help to get general knowledge.
B) Communicate :- One should communicate with your parents, friends, classmates etc in English. Because while doing this you will improve your communication skills.
C) Dictionary :- With the help of dictionary you can use new words in your communication. It is one of the best sources of English speaking and it is available in many languages like English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati etc. You can also come to know the meaning of difficult word from dictionary.
D) Fumbling :- While coordinating with others do not fumble. Be confident, speak fluently and systematically also do not hesitate while speaking because it creates a bad impression on others.