Aptitude test is the test undertaken to judge the candidate knowledge, skills, talent.Nowadays aptitude test has been conducted by many companies through written exam or computer. So that after clearing this test a candidate can go forward for personal round of interview. To get an admission for any additional qualifications such as M.B.A, Diploma, C.A etc,one has to pass out with required percentage in aptitude test.
The following pattern of the aptitude test is given below:-
1) Comprehension Reasoning - In this first step of aptitude a passage will be given followed by some question. You are to go through the passage, comprehend it properly and then answer the question.
2) Verbal Ability - In verbal ability type of question such as vocabulary (synonyms and antonyms), idioms and phrases, fill in the blanks, word formation etc are asked in the paper.
3) Logical Reasoning - In this type variety of questions are set such as logical deduction, diagrams and analytical reasoning.
4) Data Interpretation - In data interpretation questions are related to mathematical calculation and data will be provided in the form of figure.
5) General Awareness - General awareness questions are based on current affairs and general knowledge.
6) Quantitative Aptitude - It deals with questions involving arithmetic and algebraic problems