1) Mahesh sold 2 bags for 99 each on the first he gained 10% and on the other he lost 10%. Find the total gain or loss%.
a) 1% loss
b) 5% gain
c) 2% loss
d) 4% gain
Explanation- Cost price of 1st bags = 99 x 100/110 = Rs 90/-
Cost price of 2nd bags = 99 x 100/90 = Rs 110/-
S.P (Selling Price) of 2 bags = Rs (2 x 99) = Rs 198/-
C.P of 2 bags = Rs (90+110) = Rs 200/-
Loss= Rs 2 Loss% = 2/200 x 100 = 1% Loss= 1%
2) If the price of rice be raised by 10%. Find the percentage of consumption to be reduced so that the expenditure may be the same as before.
b) 12 1/9 %
c) 9 1/11 %
d) None of these
Explanation: the price of rice is raised by 10% = 100 + 10 = 110
Where 100 is the original price. In order to keep the Expenditure Rs 100.
The consumption of Rs 10/- has to be reduced.
Therefore reduction in consumption = 10/110 x 100% = 9 1/11%
3) Ramesh bowling average is 12.4 takes 5 wicket for 26 runs and thereby decreases his average by 0.4. The number of wicket taken by him before the last match is
Explanation: let x be the number of wicket before ramesh played the last match Total runs in x wicket = (12.4) x X Total runs in (x+5) wicket = 12.4x + 26
Also total runs it (x+5) wickets 12.4x + 26 = 12(x+5)
4) The rate of simple interest by which given money is doubled in 15 years is
Explanation: Interest = Rs 100
Principal= Rs 100 Rate =?, = 15 years
Rate % = Interest x 100/Principal x years = 100 x 100/100 x 15 = 20/3
5) A, B and C are employed to do a piece of work for Rs 529. A and C are supposed to finish 18/23 of the work together. How much shall be paid to B ?
a) Rs 75
b) Rs 350
c) RS 250
d) RS 92
Explanation: B has to do (1-19/23) i.e. 4/23 of the work
Share of B = 4/23 of Rs 529 = Rs 92
Note :- To get the Aptitude Test Papers all you have to do is
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Click on Contact Me
3) Insert Your Name, Email Id,Subject,Message.
E.g. - Your name- ABC
Your Email- email@example.com
Message-Aptitude Practice Papers
Note down that you will get all the practice papers within 24 hours. With the help of these papers you can easily practice and enhance your skills.